← Back to the UpKeep blog
Android Release Notes
June 5, 2020
- Tablet display will now match the mobile app presentation.
- Android minimum supported version will be updated to 5.0 from 4.4.
May 19, 2020
- Limited technicians are now restricted when viewing assets. In order to see an asset, a limited tech must have created asset or be assigned into it.
- Changing the work order status no longer results in an indefinite loading pop-up which some users were previously experiencing.
May 7, 2020
- Editing work order after completing task no longer resets the task.
- Meter creations now display correctly on meter list.
- Filters are now fully functional on meters.
April 22, 2020
- Added full screen image capability on requests screen.
- Clicking on location in asset map view now takes you to the correct place.
- Workers names are now displayed instead of their emails in locations.
- Fixed an issue with the calendar header.
April 2, 2020
- Changed the call to action across all major sections to be a blue + instead of the full word. This opens up more screen real-estate and addresses accessibility problems.
- Removed edit button in locations for limited technicians who did not create the location.
- Removed ability for limited technician to add floor plan when they did not create the location.
- Fixed a crash on work order edit.
- Fixed a crash on adding sub tasks while editing a work order.
- Fixed an issue where the save button would fire before the work order details were loaded.
March 25, 2020
- Limited technician can no longer navigate to another users profile.
- Fixed an error where limited technician didn’t see the correct work requests.
- Fixed an error with work order task updates.
- All locations are now correctly shown in part details.
- Fixed an issue with the image slider in work orders.
March 19, 2020
- Users can now comment on work orders while in Offline Mode.
- Limited technicians are no longer allowed to see unassigned locations.
- The parent/child hierarchy is now shown when searching by assets and locations.
- Limited technicians can no longer assign other users to tasks.
- View only users can now scan parts.
- We removed scientific notation from showing up on meter readings.