← Back to the UpKeep blog
Android Release Notes
April 2, 2020
- Changed the call to action across all major sections to be a blue + instead of the full word. This opens up more screen real-estate and addresses accessibility problems.
- Removed edit button in locations for limited technicians who did not create the location.
- Removed ability for limited technician to add floor plan when they did not create the location.
- Fixed a crash on work order edit.
- Fixed a crash on adding sub tasks while editing a work order.
- Fixed an issue where the save button would fire before the work order details were loaded.
March 25, 2020
- Limited technician can no longer navigate to another users profile.
- Fixed an error where limited technician didn’t see the correct work requests.
- Fixed an error with work order task updates.
- All locations are now correctly shown in part details.
- Fixed an issue with the image slider in work orders.
March 19, 2020
- Users can now comment on work orders while in Offline Mode.
- Limited technicians are no longer allowed to see unassigned locations.
- The parent/child hierarchy is now shown when searching by assets and locations.
- Limited technicians can no longer assign other users to tasks.
- View only users can now scan parts.
- We removed scientific notation from showing up on meter readings.