iOS Product Releases
iOS Release Notes
August 21, 2020
- We have created a new screen for work order tasks to allow for easy task navigation.
- We have added “my tasks” filtering to ensure technicians can easily find tasks assigned to them.
August 10, 2020
- Introducing new “shortcuts” that will allow technicians to quickly view all work orders and get in touch with support quickly from the mobile homepage.
July 16, 2020
- Introducing updated permissions for limited technicians around meters.
- Creating an asset or part via location details now automatically populates the correct location
June 30, 2020
- Introducing the new technician focused mobile refresh! Learn more here.
June 23, 2020
- Fixed an issue where time was not retained when you manually inputted time to a repeating work order on iOS.
June 4, 2020
- Checklist task fields are no longer being duplicated when a checklist is added on the iOS app.
May 18, 2020
- Introducing restrictions for Limited Technician when viewing assets. Limited Technicians can now only view assets that they are tagged in or that they created.
May 11, 2020
- Minor bug fixes
April 22, 2020
- Auto assign limited technicians to work orders that they create.
- Removed legacy Monnnit integration.
April 10, 2020
- Technical infrastructure improvements.
April 3, 2020
- Changed the call to action across all major sections to be a blue + instead of the full word. This opens up more screen real-estate and addresses accessibility problems.
- Removed slack integration from settings.
- Work order list no longer intermediately crashes during scrolling.
- Speech to text dictation in search bar no longer causes a crash.
- App no longer crashes when attaching a photo in Intercom.
March 26, 2020
- View only users can no longer toggle off required signature for work orders.
- No longer error when trying to record location in user profile.
March 20, 2020
- Users can now create comments on work orders while in Offline Mode.
- Limited technicians are now restricted from viewing locations that are not assigned to them.
- Completed work orders now show up under asset, location, and part details.
- Users can no longer assign parent assets as sub-assets (this would previously remove the asset as a parent asset).
- Limited technicians can no longer share work orders they did not create and can no longer view other user profiles.
- Added additional file types to be viewed from public request portal files.
- View only users can no longer edit Total Additional Costs.
- Fixed an error in the calendar view for repeating work orders.
- Fixed an issue when tagging users in tasks.