← Back to the UpKeep blog
iOS Release Notes
April 3, 2020
- Changed the call to action across all major sections to be a blue + instead of the full word. This opens up more screen real-estate and addresses accessibility problems.
- Removed slack integration from settings.
- Work order list no longer intermediately crashes during scrolling.
- Speech to text dictation in search bar no longer causes a crash.
- App no longer crashes when attaching a photo in Intercom.
March 26, 2020
- View only users can no longer toggle off required signature for work orders.
- No longer error when trying to record location in user profile.
March 20, 2020
- Users can now create comments on work orders while in Offline Mode.
- Limited technicians are now restricted from viewing locations that are not assigned to them.
- Completed work orders now show up under asset, location, and part details.
- Users can no longer assign parent assets as sub-assets (this would previously remove the asset as a parent asset).
- Limited technicians can no longer share work orders they did not create and can no longer view other user profiles.
- Added additional file types to be viewed from public request portal files.
- View only users can no longer edit Total Additional Costs.
- Fixed an error in the calendar view for repeating work orders.
- Fixed an issue when tagging users in tasks.