Web Product Releases
Web Release Notes
August 13, 2020
- Fixed an issue where users could not edit model type on assets.
- Fixed an issue where the work order import history was not reflecting the correct import date.
- Fixed an issue where users on the web application were not able to clear due dates from work orders.
- Fixed an issue where some requesters could see other user’s requests.
July 15, 2020
- You can now import meter triggers w/ additional WO fields (including checklists).
- You can now manually add the lat / long to a location on the web app after the initial creation.
- You can now import tasks to an existing checklist.
- You can now import meter readings.
- Introducing UpKeep Analytics! Learn more here.
- Fixed an issue where some users could not import assets.
- Fixed an issue where multiple choice task options were not appearing on work order task lists.
- Fixed an issue where Admins could not add a file to requests submitted.
- Fixed an issue where some users were no longer receiving iOS push notifications.
June 23, 2020
- Click “Learn More” on our integrations page to connect with a Customer Success representative.
- On the internal request form, only assets with the selected location show for selection.
- When updating assets, you can now select which batch of assets you’d to export if you have more than 1000 assets.
- We have made updated to our limited technician permissions. To learn more about user types, click here.
- Fixed an issue where you could not update the assigned user when updating assets via CSV.
June 11, 2020
- International phone number support has been added to the “text me the app” feature located on the side navigation.
- Rating a job from a WO email notification no longer redirects to a blank webpage.
- You can now search for a work order request using all six filter statuses.
June 1, 2020
- Added in wording to requester update emails to encourage request users to view updates in app.
- Fixed an issue where assets were sometimes not visible on a user’s account.
- Fixed an issue where existing parts where not showing in the parts lists for some users.
- Fixed an issue where location name/ addresses were not always exporting during the work order CSV export.
May 21, 2020
- Fixed an issue on the KPI Dashboard where the compliance percentage was sometimes inaccurate
May 14, 2020
- Limited technicians are now restricted when viewing assets. Limited technicians can only see/access an asset that they created or that they are assigned to.
- Custom column selections now saves when exporting work orders.
- Asterisks have been added to indicate required fields for work order creation.
- The “Open” status button in work orders has changed colors.
April 29, 2020
- UpKeep’s latest integration update! Coupa is now fully integrated within UpKeep. Check out the Integrations tab under settings!
- Major technical upgrades to locations and parts/inventory which allows for quicker searches.
- Exporting CSV with no columns selected now gives an error instead of exporting all columns.
- Work orders, people and teams, and report tabs now all highlight when a user has selected them.
- Fixed an error in the reports dashboard section for work orders.
April 23, 2020
- Added drag and drop image functionality to requests page.
- Minor tweak to import/export for work orders.
April 15, 2020
- Renamed work order dashboard in reports to “Work Order Metrics” to better reflect use case.
- Added file drag and drop functionality to requests page.
- Fixed an issue that would cause work order not to display when an asset’s location was changed while a work order was in progress.
- Fixed an error that would showcase duplicate work orders on calendar view.
- Added status mapping to the import tool on work orders.
April 2, 2020
- New bulk import and export for work orders is live! Users can now asynchronously import/export up to 20k work orders.
- Improved sorting on location and meter pages.
- Removed error when a user tried creating a custom dashboard in reports.
- Removed an edge case where a task would not update.
- Users can once again delete asset templates.
- Users can now insert decimals for parts.
- Purchase Order PDF now exports the correct date settings.
March 26, 2020
- Moved KPI Dashboard to be first dashboard that loads in reports section.
- Automatically add location linked with asset when creating a work order from an asset.
- Improved filtering and sorting capability in assets.
- Limited technician can no longer view unassigned assets from meter list page.
- Asset PDF + QR code generation now works.
- Sub-assets are no longer shifted in the asset table view.
March 19, 2020
- Improved user experience when sorting work orders by due date.
- Users can now export >1000 assets and parts.
March 14, 2020
- Introduced new user permission rules for Limited Technician. Limited Technician’s are now restricted from viewing locations that they are not assigned to.
- Added hierarchical view when searching parent and sub locations.
March 12, 2020
- The main call to actions are now blue to help improve user experience.
- We’ve hidden the reports page from Limited Technicians to improve security.
- We’ve restricted Limited Technicians from being able to click on links in the Parts/Inventory section to improve security.
- Added a message to the Public Request Portal outlining risks associated with enabling it.
- Removed the red on “View Your Plan” to improve user experience.
- Work orders linked to a sub-location no longer appear under the parent location.
- Removed a typo when inviting people to UpKeep.
- The timer no longer carries over time on some repeating work orders.
- Users can once again delete downtime on assets.
- Users can no longer enter decimal points on custom schedules for repeating work orders.
- Work order request feedback link is no longer blank.
- In the user details section, the work order graph now displays correctly.