Get a clearer picture of maintenance request timelines, from start to finish. See who is the most frequent requester and what are the most common types of requests are made by individuals. Request Analysis lets you see when and who submitted work orders and their frequency. You can plan where to deploy your resources with greater precision by anticipating maintenance requests.
UpKeep Analytics is available to all users beginning with the Professional Plan. Learn more about UpKeep Pricing.
UpKeep Analytics refreshes every hour on the hour, so you may not see new data entries right away.
How to Use Requests Analysis
- Start with your filters
- You can select the Date Created, the Asset assigned, the Location assigned, or the Category assigned to the requests.
- Once your filters are applied, click on the Reload button to refresh the report
- Now that your page is refreshed, you can view the tiles/charts/graphs.
How to Export your Report
- Hover your mouse cursor over any available tile/chart/graph
- Click on the 3 vertical dots, then click Download Data
- Choose your file format for the download
- TXT, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG
- Finally, click Download to save the file to your computer!
Brief Overview of the Available Tiles