Use UpKeep Analytics to make smarter resource allocation decisions when planning work orders. UpKeep Analytics is available to all users beginning with the Professional Plan. Learn more about UpKeep Pricing.
You can reduce the costs and time that your team is spending on work orders. The range of reports includes:
- Status Report
- Work Order Analysis
- Maintenance Compliance
- Work Order Trends
- Work Order Aging
- Time & Cost
UpKeep Analytics refreshes every hour on the hour, so you may not see new data entries right away.
How to Use UpKeep Analytics – Work Orders
For all the reports under Work Orders, the date range that can be selected vary between Due Date and Date Completed.
- Start by applying the filters in any of the reports to show you what you are looking for
- Once your filters are applied, click on the Reload button
- Now that the report is refreshed, you can view the data tiles.
See this screenshot as an example:
How to Export your Report
- Hover your mouse cursor over any available tile
- Click on the 3 vertical dots, then click Download Data
- Choose your file format for the download
- TXT, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG
- Finally, click Download to save the file to your computer!
Here’s a GIF as an example:
Use this as a high-level, quick snapshot into your team’s at the work orders that are due or happening now. This report can be used by a supervisor or planner to make sure that current work is being completed on time and showcase incomplete work that may need to be addressed.
Work Order Analysis
Use work order analysis to see past work orders that have been completed. This report may serve as an audit for the number of work orders completed, who completed them, how much they cost, and how long it took to complete them.
- Compliant work orders are work orders completed on or before its assigned due date.
- Non-compliant work orders are work orders completed, but not compliant (completed after its assigned due date).
The maintenance compliance report shows you the percentage of preventive maintenance activities that have been completed on schedule. Use the filters to show patterns of where and where non-compliant work orders are taking place, or on what equipment.
Use this to better plan and schedule for technicians and make data-driven decisions to reduce the volume of non-compliant work orders.
Work Order Aging
Use this report to see the incomplete work orders with a due date between the filtered range selected. You can see which assets have the most incomplete work orders and which workers may be taking the longest or have the most incomplete work orders.
Time and Cost
This report is a detailed look at the time and costs your team is spending on completed work orders. You can use this to power your team’s budgeting, schedule planning, and identifying trends.