With our Meters feature, we can keep track of the usage of our Assets. This way you can track historical usage over time. You also have the ability to use Meters to set-up Work Order Triggers. In this article, we will explain how to create Meter readings.
Learn more about adding a meter work order trigger here.
How to Create a Meter
- Navigate to the Meters section
- Click + Meter
- Enter in the Meter Information
- Meter Name/Title
- Unit Measurement (Examples: Miles, PSI, Hours)
- Meter reading Frequency (How often you want to check and record this meter)
- Category (What type of Meter is it)
- Add Picture
- Assign User/Worker
- Select Location
- Select Equipment/Asset
- Finally, click Submit!