UpKeep sends email notifications and push notifications on your mobile devices. This article explains how you can manage those notifications.
How to Manage Your Email Notifications
Users have the option to choose the email notifications that they wish to receive. You can disable and enable:
- Email Updates for Work Orders and Messages
- Email Updates for Requested Work Orders
- Daily Summary Emails
- Purchase Order Emails
- Start by selecting Profile
- Then, select View Profile
- Toggle off to Disable all Email Notifications or select the option you wish to disable
- Once toggled, the Settings will save!
How to Manage Push Notifications on your Mobile Devices
- First, navigate to your Settings section and tap on Edit Profile
- Then, select Push Notification Settings to be redirected to your iOS device’s UpKeep app settings
- Or you can also navigate straight to your device’s app settings
- Tap on Notifications and make sure “Allow Notifications” is toggled on
- Adjust your alerts the way you prefer and you’re all set!
- You’ll need to start in your Android device’s settings and navigate to Apps and select UpKeep
- Then tap on Notifications
- Make sure that “Show Notifications” is toggled on
- Adjust your preferences as needed and you’re all set!
How to Set a Personal Reminder for Work Orders
Each user has the ability to create personal reminders on their UpKeep mobile apps. At the moment, this feature is only available on the mobile apps, not the web application. Once a reminder is set up, you’ll receive a push notification at the time you specify!
- Navigate to your Work Orders section on the mobile app
- Tap into your desired Work Order
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the screen
- Finally, tap on Add Personal Reminder
- Set the Date and Time