With our preventative maintenance module, you can easily create repeating work orders over a given frequency (daily, monthly, annual, etc). This way your team can move from reactive to a more proactive maintenance mindset! This article explains how to create and manage preventative/repeating work orders with our mobile/web application.
How to Create Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Orders
- On the Work Orders page, click + Create Work Order
- Enter in your Work Order Info
- For a Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Order:
- Set your Due Date for the due date of the first PM
- Set your Repeating Schedule frequency
- You can select to have the repeating Work Order run off of the date of completion
4. Add any other information for your work order.
5. Click Add Work Order
How to Edit Preventative Maintenance/Repeating Work Orders
- On the Work Orders page, click the desired work order
- Click on the pencil on the top right to Edit the work order
- Make desired edits
- Click Save Work Order