This article explains how to create a work order with our mobile/web application.
- How to Create Work Orders
- How to Process Work Orders
How to Create Work Orders
- On the “Work Orders” page, click “+ Create Work Order”
- Enter in Work Order Info:
- Work Order Title
- Detailed Description
- Set a Due Date/Work Scheduled On date
- Add a Recurring Schedule
- Enter an Estimated Duration (this is already in hours, so just add a number)
- Select Category
- Assign Main Worker, Additional Worker or Team (defaults to the user creating the work order)
- Select Location
- Select Asset
- Add tasks or a checklist or any files that might be helpful in completing the work order.
- Finally, click Submit!
- On the Work Orders page, click on the desired work order
- Work Order Description
- Parts and Tools needed to complete the job
- Move work order status to “In Progress” or start the timer.
- Complete Tasks/Checklist (if applicable)
- Choose the Part(s) and Quantity Used
- Enter Time and Cost if you’d like to manually input that
- Include Updates or messages in “Update Section”
- Web App: Select Updates
- Mobile App: Swipe Right or tap Updates
- Once the work order is completed, update the status to “Complete”