With UpKeep, you have the ability to duplicate your work orders. Here are a couple of instances you might duplicate your work orders:
- If you want to create a similar work order and just change some of the elements (asset, location, the worker assigned, etc).
- If you would like to create new recurring work orders based on existing ones.
How to Duplicate a Work Order
- On the Work Orders section, select your desired Work Order.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right-hand side of the work order.
- Next, click Duplicate.
- Update existing details or add more details to the work order.
- Finally, once you’re done, click Update Work Order!
Here’s a GIF on the Web Application:
Here’s a GIF on the iOS Mobile App: