With UpKeep, you have the ability to export your data, including Work Orders. You can export your entire history of work orders onto a CSV file or a PDF.
Otherwise, you can export selected work orders! If so, you’ll want to first filter the work orders in your view!
Export Onto A CSV File
- Start by filtering your work orders to show you just the ones you need
- Click on the 3 vertical dots
- Then click on Export to CSV
- Choose All Columns for all information on the work orders to be exported
- Or select Custom and check off the individual columns that you want to be exported
- Now click Export
- This may take some time depending on the size of the file
- Finally, click Download File once it is ready. The CSV will be downloaded to your computer for you to open.
Check out the GIF below as well:
Export to PDF
This function allows you to export your work orders onto a PDF file that you can save or print.
- First, filter out the work orders that you need to export
- The PDF file will include all the headers you’ve selected in the table view. If you need a different column included, be sure to customize your table first!
- Next, click on the 3 vertical dots next to + Work Order
- Finally, click on Export to PDF. The PDF file will be downloaded onto your computer for you to open and print as needed!
Check out the GIF below: