With UpKeep, you can build reports right from the Work Order page. Being able to pull these reports quickly will save an immense amount of time and help provide instant insight into your facility’s and team’s activities. These reports are exported as a PDF or CSV file.
Before you export your data into reports in PDF or CSV files, you’ll want to filter your work orders. This way, you’re building a report on just the data that you need. With UpKeep, there are a lot of filters you can utilize to find exactly the ones you need. This article explains how to filter your work orders.
How to Filter your Work Orders
- Navigate to your Work Orders section
- The Filters bar has 8 buttons that you can select on.
- The first option on the left opens up additional filters that you can use to further specify which work orders you are filtering.
- The last one on the right is to open any quick filters you’ve saved. See the tip below.
- The other 6 in-between include filtering by assignee, location, due date, work order status, priority, and bookmarked work orders!
- Once the work orders you are looking for are filtered into your view, you can export them!
For example, if you wanted to filter your work orders to show you everything completed by a specific person in a given month:
- STATUS: COMPLETE
- ASSIGNEE: User Name
- COMPLETED DATE: 12/1/2021 to 12/31/2021
This GIF is an example of filtering all work orders completed by anyone between 05/01/2020 and 05/31/2020:
Default Quick Filters
These are the six filters that you can select in the middle. By default, the filters are set to Everyone, Everywhere, Any Day, (Open, On Hold, and In Progress Work Orders), and Any Priority.
From Left to Right:
- User Assigned: Select which users Works Orders you want to see
- Location: Find the Work Orders at the Location desired
- Due Date: Select the Work Orders by Due Date, you can also find your past-due and unscheduled Work Orders
- Work Order Status: Choose from any (or all) of the statuses: Open, On Hold, In Progress, Complete
- Priority: Choose from any (or all) of the statuses: None, Low, Medium, High
- Bookmarked: Choose to exclusively view your Bookmarked Work Orders
These filters are found in the funnel button on the far left of the filters bar.
- Reactive or Repeating: We can choose all, or just by Reactive or Repeating Work Orders
- Asset: Select the desired Assets that you wish to see
- Team: We can select work orders specifically assigned to our teams
- Category: Find the Work Orders based upon your assigned categories
- Part: See the Parts that are Associated to the Work Orders
- Files: Find the Files Associated with the Work Orders
- Created by: Find Work Orders created by specific users
- Completed by: Find Work Orders completed by specific users
- Requested by: Find Work Orders requested by specific users or from your Request Portal
- Created Date: Search Work Orders based upon the date of creation
- Completed Date: Search for Work Orders based upon the date of completion
- Last Updated Date: Search for Work Orders based upon when they were last updated
- Archived: We can choose whether to hide or show our Archived Work Orders