With UpKeep, you can build reports right from the Work Order page. Being able to pull these reports quickly will save an immense amount of time and help provide instant insight into your facility’s and team’s activities. These reports are exported as a PDF or CSV file.
Before you export your data into reports in PDF or CSV files, you’ll want to filter your work orders. This way, you’re building a report on just the data that you need. With UpKeep, there are a lot of filters you can utilize to find exactly the ones you need. This article explains how to filter your work orders.
How to Filter your Work Orders
- Navigate to your Work Orders section
- The Filters bar has 8 buttons that you can select on.
- The first option on the left opens up additional filters that you can use to further specify which work orders you are filtering.
- The last one on the right is to open any quick filters you’ve saved. See the tip below.
- The other 6 in-between include filtering by assignee, location, due date, work order status, priority, and bookmarked work orders!
- Once the work orders you are looking for are filtered into your view, you can export them!
For example, if you wanted to filter your work orders to show you everything completed by a specific person in a given month:
- STATUS: COMPLETE
- ASSIGNEE: User Name
- COMPLETED DATE: 12/1/2021 to 12/31/2021
This GIF is an example of filtering all work orders completed by anyone between 05/01/2020 and 05/31/2020: (and also how you can save the filters as a quick filter!)