Group Collaboration is the key to a successful maintenance program. With UpKeep we have the ability to collaborate and interact with our team members through our @ Mentioning Function to tag them in the conversation. When adding updates to a Work Order you can simply put in @ then choose whether to tag a specific Team Member or all Team Members assigned to the Work Order. This way we can have a transparent dialogue within the Work Order and notify any of our team members of activities.
How to @ Mention in UpKeep
- Select the desired Work Order
- Select the Updates tab of the Work Order
- Select to write a message
- Select the @ Button then select the users name (Example: @Jane Smith)
- If desire type any additional details if desired
- Select Send