Group Collaboration is the key to a successful maintenance program. With UpKeep, you have the ability to collaborate and interact with your team members through the @ Mentioning Function to tag them in the conversation.
When adding updates to a Work Order you can simply put in @ then choose whether to tag a specific Team Member or all Team Members assigned to the Work Order. This way we can have a transparent dialogue within the Work Order and notify any of our team members of activities.
How to @ Mention in UpKeep
- Select the desired Work Order
- Click on the Updates tab of the Work Order
- Click on the Write a Message box
- Type @, then select the user’s name (Example: @Jane Smith)
- If desired, type any other additional details
- Select Send