This Package is ideal for customers with multiple users and/or locations who are looking to get the most out of UpKeep. Within this Onboarding period your team will establish its workflow and empower your users to be ready for success. It offers all the features of the Self-Starter Package and includes set-up assistance of a dedicated Customer Success Manager who will assist your team with training and best practices throughout your partnership with UpKeep.
Your Customer Success Manager will guide your team through the account set-up process. This will include:
- A Kick-Off Call: To help establish your teams goals and set a date for your teams training session
- Data Collection: Collecting your Location and Asset Data
- Account Configuration: Migrating your Location and Asset in to your UpKeep Account
- Configure Workflow and Final Setup: Inviting your team in to UpKeep, Setting up your Request Form and service or time based recurring work orders
- Complete Team Training: A 60 minute remote Team Training Session to help empower your technicians and set your team up for success.
Establishing your UpKeep Workflow
The Customer Success Manager will help your team establish their work flow. This will depend on factors such as if the requests are internal, external or your team is more preventative maintenance based. We will go over your teams current KPIs and if your team does not have any we can help prescribe and establish them. This way we can evaluate and celebrate your teams success.