1. Troubleshooting Tips (ex. the web-app keeps loading!)
When logging into the web app, if you are not able to login to UpKeep, we recommend the following troubleshooting tips:
Mac: ⌘ (Command) + Shift + R
Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Control+F5
Clear Cache: Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click More > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- In the Clear browsing data box, select only the tickbox for Cached Images and Files.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Clear Cache: Microsoft Edge
- Click on the menu button situated in the upper right corner.
- Click on Settings.
- Under Clear browsing data, click on Choose what to clear > Cache.
- Click on Clear.
Clear Cache: Safari
- Click on Safari at the top (left)
- Show Develop Menu in menu bar
- While on UpKeep’s web app, click on Develop
- Empty Caches
Clear Cache: Firefox
- Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
- Close the about: preferences page.
Mac: Press ⌘ (Command) + Shift + N
Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + N
2. How do I log into my UpKeep software through my laptop or computer?
You can log into your UpKeep account with your email and password here! If you are not the one who set up the account, check your email for the email invitation to set up your account. The link to set up your email expires after 48 hours, so it may need to be resent.
3. How do I download the UpKeep mobile app?
4. How do I reset my Upkeep account password?
To confirm, you cannot change the password of other users. They will have to follow the same instructions above!
5. Why can’t I invite a user to my team?
If a user has a separate account (their email is already in the system) with UpKeep already, you cannot add them to your account. In order to invite them, they will need to:
- Delete their own account first. This can be done by logging in > Profile > Delete Account.
- Be invited to your team. You can invite them to your team once their account is deleted. Here is a guide.
Once they have deleted the other account, you should be able to add their email to your team and invite them!
6. Which web browser do you recommend for using UpKeep?
Though UpKeep is compatible with most web browsers, our software works best with Google Chrome. This is the most popular web browser amongst our customers.
Otherwise, check what Technical Requirements are needed to use UpKeep!
7. If UpKeep is down, where can I get status updates?
You can get updates on how our systems are doing here.
8. How do I ensure my UpKeep mobile app has the newest product features?
As product updates are frequently released, we recommend updating the mobile app from time to time to ensure optimal use.
You can also check out our newest releases and notes here:
- Android Release notes: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/android-release-notes/
- IOS Release notes: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/ios-release-notes/
- Web Release notes: https://www.onupkeep.com/blog/web-release-notes/
9. How does the free version differentiate from the paid plans?
The free version is geared towards maintenance technicians looking to streamline their own individual day. It is great for a single user looking to manage his or her own tasks.
The free tier is similar to the Starter Plan but has limited Work Order, Requests, Settings features. Additionally, Reports, Shared Work Orders, Purchase Orders, Meters, Files, and the Request Portal are not available in this version.
10. How does pricing work?
We currently offer four paid plans that include: Starter, Professional, Business Plus, and Enterprise. The pricing is based on per user per month and the subscription is annual or month-to-month.
To get a full breakdown of the different pricing/features for each paid plan, click here.
11. What happens after my free Business trial ends? Do I get charged?
At the end of the free Business Plus trial, your account is reverted back to the free version at no charge.
12. What are the different user types within UpKeep?
As of today, UpKeep has 6 different account types:
- Paid Users: Admin, Technical, Limited Technical
- Unpaid Users: View-Only, Requester, Vendor/Customers
To learn more about the roles of each user, click here.