1. How do I log into my UpKeep software through my laptop or computer?
You can log into your UpKeep account with your email and password here.
2. How do I download the UpKeep mobile app?
Our app can be downloaded in the Play Store when using an Android phone or the App Store when using IOS (iPhone).
3. How do I reset my Upkeep account password?
You are able to reset your password here.
4. Why can’t I invite a user to my team?
If a user has a separate account with UpKeep already, you cannot add them to your account. In order to invite them, they will need to:
- Delete their own account first. This can be done by logging in > Profile > Delete Account.
- Be invited to your team. You can invite them to your team once their account is deleted. Here is a guide.
5. Which web browser do you recommend for using UpKeep?
Though UpKeep is compatible with most web browsers, our software works best with Google Chrome. This is the most popular web browser amongst our customers.
6. How do I ensure my UpKeep mobile app has the newest product features?
As product updates are frequently released, we recommend updating the mobile app from time to time to ensure optimal use.
7. How does the free version differentiate from the paid plans?
The free version is geared towards maintenance technicians looking to streamline their own individual day. It is great for a single user looking to manage his or her own tasks.
The free tier is similar to the Starter Plan, but has limited Work Order, Requests, Settings features. Additionally, Reports, Shared Work Orders, Purchase Orders, Meters, Files, and the Request Portal are not available in this version.
8. How does pricing work?
We currently offer four paid plans that include: Starter, Professional, Business Plus, and Enterprise. The pricing is based on per user per month and the subscription is annual or month-to-month.
To get a full breakdown of the different pricing/features for each paid plan, click here.
9. What happens after my free Business trial ends? Do I get charged?
At the end of the free Business Plus trial, your account is reverted back to the free version at no charge.
10. What are the different user types within UpKeep?
As of today, UpKeep has 6 different account types:
Paid Users: Admin, Technical, Limited Technical
Unpaid Users: View-Only, Requester, Vendor/Third-Party.
To learn more about the roles of each user, click here.