Verifying SSO using Azure SSO for Upkeep
This document is to help verify the Azure SSO settings and the corresponding UpKeep settings.
Azure SSO Settings
1. Identifier (Entity ID) – https://app.onkeep.com
2. Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)
Create two reply URL entries. The first will be SSO post back URL from your UpKeep SAML configuration page. The second will be https://api.onupkeep.com/auth/saml/acs/. Keep the default as the SSO post back URL.
3. Sign on URL – https://app.onupkeep.com
4. Download the Base64 certificate.
5. SAML 2.0 Endpoint(HTTP) – Copy the Login URL from your Azure SSO configuration page.
6. Identity Provider Issuer – Copy the Azure AD Identifier URL from your Azure SSO configuration page.
7. Public Certificate – Open the Base64 certificate that you downloaded above in a text editor. Copy the certificate text into the field.