Payments. Software. Hardware. All by UpKeep.
Built for premium tracking
Ranging from temperature to vibration sensors and everything in between, these secure, battery-powered.
- Monitor the vibration patterns of critical assets in real-time from anywhere.
- Identify potential breakdowns before they happen
- Identify underperforming assets
How they work
Vibration sensors measure vibration speed and frequency in “3D” (across all dimensions)
- Vibration measurements are taken every minute and then averaged and transmitted as often as once every 10 minutes.
- Alerts can be set on any property (speed and/or frequency
|Operating temperature range|
-18C to 55C (0F to 130F) using alkaline
-40C to 85C (-40F to 185F) using lithium **
|Optimal battery temperature range (AA)|
+10°C to +50°C (+50°F to +122°F
|Speed measurement range|
0 to 25.5 mm/s
|Speed measurement resolution|
10 to 200Hz
|Frequency measurement resolution|
|Vibration intensity threshold range|
0 to 1.701 g
|Vibration intensity threshold resolution|
|Accelerometer g-Force Range|
Up to 3200 sensor messages
Encrypt-RF® (256-bit key exchange and AES-128 CTR)
900 MHz product; FCC ID: ZTL-G2SC1 and IC: 9794A-G2SC1. 868 and 433 MHz product tested and found to comply with: EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02), EN 300 220-2 V3.1.1 (2017-02) and EN 60950