With the Infor integration, you can…
- Easily integrate your purchase order processes between Infor and UpKeep. With this two-way sync, every time you create a purchase order in Infor it will automatically generate in UpKeep, and vice versa.
- Harness the power of both your CMMS and EAM software to streamline sending purchase requests, reviewing purchases, and ordering parts.
- UpKeep integrates with Infor, an EAM Software, to focus on streamlining inventory and purchase orders for large enterprises.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing purchase order flow and align on how UpKeep and Infor will operate in tandem.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow from Infor to fire off purchase orders in UpKeep when they are created or updated in Infor.
- Step 3: Set up triggers to create and update purchase orders in Infor when they are altered in UpKeep.
- Step 4: Test the integration with your CSM.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and Infor are now in constant communication, so purchase orders in both systems will be updated automatically.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the Infor integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have the cloud version of Infor.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]
Simplify your maintenance, today.
Startfor free. Upgrade any time.