UpKeep is integrated with Linxup!
We're proud to announce that UpKeep is integrated with Linxup! By integrating UpKeep’s world-class maintenance management software with Linxup's fleet management & GPS tracking platform, your company can implement condition-based maintenance to ensure your fleet is operating at optimal health.
The Benefits of Integration
With the combined power of UpKeep and Linxup, you can ensure your fleet is always up and running. Vehicle diagnostics, GPS location, and DTC alerts from Linxup can be used to automatically trigger work orders, work order requests, purchase orders, and so much more in UpKeep CMMS. To dive into the details of integration, you can...
- Sync a vehicle's location in real time, so that you know exactly where your vehicle is.
- Get fault codes & DTC alerts to trigger work orders.
- Sync odometer readings with meters in UpKeep, so that you can perform recurring mileage-based inspections.
Our customers have reported increased asset uptime and bigger savings by integrating fleet management & tracking solutions with UpKeep.
Linxup is the leader in GPS tracking solutions for small and mid-sized fleets. They operate multiple brands and capture millions of vehicle and asset locations each day. More than 45,000 businesses trust Linxup to monitor and track their fleets. Linxup provides fleets with GPS & OBD diagnostics devices that can send real-time data to its own fleet management software, so that fleet managers can track their assets, manage their fleets, and oversee driver behavior.
How to integrate Linxup with UpKeep
Watch the short video below to see how you can integrate Linxup (formerly known as Agilis Systems) with UpKeep CMMS to keep your fleets healthy.
Awesome! What now?
There's two ways you can get an integration up and running.
- We'll build the integration for you. We've partnered with SwingDev, a 3rd-party integration service, to build an integration for you. Contact us at [email protected] or (323) 880-0280 or fill out the form below to learn more.
- You build the integration yourself. We have a public REST API doc to enable you to develop your own integration. This is useful if you have your own IT team or would like to use your own 3rd-party integration service. If you're building it yourself, you can use an iPaas tool (Zapier, Postman, or Workato, just to name a few) as a platform to develop your integration. Don't hesitate to contact and ask us any questions! Feel free to fill out the form below to contact us.
For more integrations with UpKeep, check out our app marketplace!
Simplify your maintenance, today.
Start for free. Upgrade any time.