Microsoft Azure Active Directory with UpKeep
Connect all your users with all your apps and data seamlessly. Unparalleled integration with Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, Office 365, and thousands of pre-integrated SaaS (software as a service) applications makes it easy to centralize identity on a single platform. Reduce friction and increase security with password-less authentication.
See it in action
With the Microsoft Azure Active Directory integration, you can…
- Manage and secure user authentication across software applications.
- Improve data security.
- Centralize account management, activating and deactivating accounts from a single dashboard.
UpKeep’s integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory helps businesses improve their security permissions across their organization. It allows administrators to manage active accounts in a single dashboard, and remove accounts who are no longer active.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing account management flow. Align on how UpKeep and Microsoft Azure Active Directory will enhance your account’s security and your ability to control log ins.
- Step 2: Create a new app in Microsoft Azure Active Directory and choose SAML 2.0.
- Step 3: Edit the Microsoft Azure Active Directory app settings using UpKeep’s settings.
- Step 4: After the app has been created, paste over the certificate and the application settings into UpKeep and assign the app to users in your team.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! Your team can now log into their UpKeep by using their unique company ID and their Microsoft Azure Active Directory username and password!
- Must have UpKeep’s Business Plus Plan.
- Must have purchased the Microsoft Azure Active Directory integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
Effort Required: Easy
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]