Microsoft Dynamics with UpKeep
Unify your business—from data to people to processes—with modern, intelligent business applications that adapt to your changing needs.
See it in action
With the Microsoft Dynamics integration, you can…
- Join data UpKeep’s custom data reporting with multiple softwares and databases.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics to visualize your expanded data reservoir.
By integrating UpKeep with Microsoft Dynamics, you create a powerful tool for visualizing data. You are able to look at technicians activity and information across UpKeep, your ERP system, and accounting program. The data collected in all of these different locations all rolls up into one robust Business Intelligence software.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your Customer Success Manager to understand your existing data collection and reporting flows. Align on how Microsoft Dynamics and UpKeep will empower your data usage.
- Step 2: On an UpKeep Admin account, get a session token. In Microsoft Dynamics, set up an API call from UpKeep using that session token.
- Step 3: Fetch the data you need with this session. In Microsoft Dynamics, create custom dashboards by joining data across other business applications and UpKeep.
- Step 4: Reference our API Docs for more information on how to join data across different softwares and databases within Microsoft Dynamics.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and Microsoft Dynamics are now integrated and will combine to provide you with the highest quality of data. Happy reporting!
- Must have UpKeep’s Business Plus Plan.
- Must have purchased the Microsoft Dynamics integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
Effort Required: Easy
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]