With the OneLogin integration, you can…
- Manage and secure user authentication across software applications.
- Improve data security.
- Centralize account management, activating and deactivating accounts from a single dashboard.
UpKeep’s integration with OneLogin helps businesses improve their security permissions across their organization. It allows administrators to manage active accounts in a single dashboard, and remove accounts who are no longer active.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing account management flow. Align on how UpKeep and OneLogin will enhance your account’s security and your ability to control log ins.
- Step 2: Create a new app in OneLogin and choose SAML 2.0.
- Step 3: Edit the OneLogin app settings using UpKeep’s settings.
- Step 4: After the app has been created, paste over the certificate and the application settings into UpKeep and assign the app to users in your team.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! Your team can now log into their UpKeep by using their unique company ID and their OneLogin username and password!
Effort Required: Easy
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]