Oracle Netsuite with UpKeep
Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud is a suite of cloud applications for finance, project management, procurement, risk management, and other core day-to-day activities important in every business, regardless of size, industry, or geography. Designed from the ground-up with a modern architecture and technology, Oracle ERP Cloud is natively connected with all Oracle enterprise cloud applications and scales inherently to support added users, transactions, and sites as your business grows by size and into new markets across your country or the globe.
See it in action
With the NetSuite integration, you can…
- Easily integrate your purchase order processes between NetSuite and UpKeep. With this two-way sync, every time you create a purchase order in NetSuite it will automatically generate in UpKeep, and vice versa.
- Harness the power of both your CMMS and ERP software to streamline sending purchase requests, reviewing purchases, and ordering parts.
UpKeep integrates with NetSuite, an ERP Software, to focus on streamlining inventory and purchase orders for large enterprises.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing purchase order flow and align on how UpKeep and NetSuite will operate in tandem.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow from NetSuite to fire off purchase orders in UpKeep when they are created or updated in NetSuite.
- Step 3: Set up triggers to create and update purchase orders in NetSuite when they are altered in UpKeep.
- Step 4: Test the integration with your CSM.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and NetSuite are now in constant communication, so purchase orders in both systems will be updated automatically.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the NetSuite integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have the cloud version of Oracle NetSuite.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]