With our REST APIs, you can…
- Set up whole a suite of integrations including SAP, Zendesk, Oracle, IoT platforms, and more!
- Fetch data to run complex reports outside of UpKeep to aggregate data from different sources
How it Works
- Step 1: Authentication: The UpKeep API uses session tokens to authorize API calls. Session tokens can be generated with the credentials of any user in your account. This session token will then be used for all of the subsequent API calls.
- Step 2: Log In: This endpoint returns a session token for a valid email and password
- Step 3: CRUD: Our API allows for CRUD (create, read, update, and delete) in most cases. Review our API documentation to identify the endpoints needed for your desired action and start building!
Visit our developer API docs here.
Please note: This integration is only available for UpKeep Business Plus Customers. Learn more here.
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]