SAP with UpKeep
With SAP, gain insights into the needs, thoughts, and desires of your customers and employees – and show them how much you care at every touchpoint.
See it in action
With the SAP integration, you can…
- Easily integrate your purchase order processes between SAP and UpKeep. With this two-way sync, every time you create a purchase order in SAP it will automatically generate in UpKeep, and vice versa.
- Harness the power of both your CMMS and ERP software to streamline sending purchase requests, reviewing purchases, and ordering parts.
- UpKeep integrates with SAP, an ERP Software, to focus on streamlining inventory and purchase orders for large enterprises.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing purchase order flow and align on how UpKeep and SAP will operate in tandem.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow from SAP to fire off purchase orders in UpKeep when they are created or updated in SAP.
- Step 3: Set up triggers to create and update purchase orders in SAP when they are altered in UpKeep.
- Step 4: Test the integration with your CSM.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and SAP are now in constant communication, so purchase orders in both systems will be updated automatically.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the SAP integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have the cloud version of SAP.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]