UpKeep is integrated with SAP
Integrate UpKeep with SAP applications to streamline internal processes and to gain cross-departmental insights. This means you can:
- Submit purchase orders directly through UpKeep to ensure maintenance teams always have resources on hand.
- Automatically restock inventory in UpKeep, preventing manual data entry by the purchasing or maintenance team.
- Track inventory changes and transactions real-time in SAP with UpKeep’s mobile app.
- Harness the power of both your CMMS and ERP software to streamline sending purchase requests, reviewing purchases, and ordering parts.
Parts and Inventory
UpKeep’s mobile app enables maintenance teams to track inventory changes and transactions in real-time. Being able to record data in real-time increases accuracy in data and empowers technicians to complete their work more efficiently and effectively. UpKeep’s mobile app also helps maintenance teams become paperless and increases cross-department communication.
Many ERP systems lack the tools a maintenance team needs when planning and scheduling work orders. To ensure their teams always have all of the resources on hand and there are no delays in their schedule, maintenance planners can submit purchase orders directly through UpKeep in real-time. Once an order is fulfilled, UpKeep automatically restocks the inventory so there is no need for manual data entry by the purchasing or maintenance team.
- SAP ECC or S4/HANA
- UpKeep Business Plus
- Additional SAP connector add-on
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing purchase order flow and align on how UpKeep and SAP will operate in tandem.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow from SAP to fire off purchase orders in UpKeep when they are created or updated in SAP.
- Step 3: Set up triggers to create and update purchase orders in SAP when they are altered in UpKeep.
- Step 4: Test the integration with your CSM.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and SAP are now in constant communication, so purchase orders in both systems will be updated automatically
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]
Simplify your maintenance, today.
Startfor free. Upgrade any time.