Xero with UpKeep
Integrate invoices with UpKeep and Xero
See it in action
With the Xero integration, you can…
- Boost communication between your accounting and project management teams.
- Provide your technicians, or remote team members, with real-time access to financial data.
- Generate invoices in UpKeep that sync with Xero when they’re ready to send out.
UpKeep’s integration with Xero aids both the accountants and project managers in keeping track of project cost data. Streamline data collection and flow and eliminate double-entry by mirroring financial statements within UpKeep itself.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing accounting flow and align on how UpKeep and Xero will operate together.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow between UpKeep and Xero to generate invoices from UpKeep when work orders are closed.
- Step 3: Assign a job to a technician. Upon completion of the task, they’ll enter cost data (labor, transportation, parts, etc.) when closing the work order. Once the work order is closed, UpKeep will fire off a Xero invoice that you can easily send to your end customer.
- Step 4: You’re good to go! Accountants can work out of Xero with confidence that all invoices from UpKeep are accounted for.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the Xero integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have the cloud-based version of Xero.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]