With UpKeep Analytics, you can have the ability to do a full export of meter readings. You can narrow it down by specific meter reading timeframes or locations. Use our Meters Analysis report to predict maintenance schedules more precisely, allocate time for your team members with more accuracy, and set more precise automated work orders!
Time and resource planning will become so much easier when you know when assets will require work orders in the future.
UpKeep Analytics is available to all users beginning with the Professional Plan. Learn more about UpKeep Pricing.
[tip] UpKeep Analytics refreshes every hour on the hour, so you may not see new data entries right away. [/tip]
How to Use Meters Analysis
- Start with your filters
- Meter Name
- Meter Reading Date
- Assigned Asset
- Asset Category
- Meter Category
- Once your filters are applied, click on the Reload button to refresh the report
- Now that your page is refreshed, you can view the report.
How to Export your Report
- Hover your mouse cursor over any available tile/chart/graph
- Click on the 3 vertical dots, then click Download Data
- Choose your file format for the download
- TXT, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG
- Finally, click Download to save the file to your computer!
[tip] Click on the 3 vertical dots on the far top right of the Requests Analysis Report to export the data in a ZIP file for all of the tiles! The available options are CSV or PDF. [/tip]