Get a clearer picture of maintenance request timelines, from start to finish. See who is the most frequent requester and what are the most common types of requests are made by individuals. Request Analysis lets you see when and who submitted work orders and their frequency. You can plan where to deploy your resources with greater precision by anticipating maintenance requests.
UpKeep Analytics is available to all users beginning with the Professional Plan. Learn more about UpKeep Pricing.
[tip] At any point, you can hover your mouse cursor over the charts and see even more fine-print data! Click into it to drill-down deeper into the report. For example, you may drill-down by priority, asset name, or location name.[/tip]
UpKeep Analytics refreshes every hour on the hour, so you may not see new data entries right away.
[tip] This report is most useful for those that have a lot of requester users on their team as it is an overview of requests, cycle time, and metrics around approved and declined requests! [/tip]
How to Use Requests Analysis
- Start with your filters
- You can select the Date Created, the Asset assigned, the Location assigned, or the Category assigned to the requests.
- Once your filters are applied, click on the Reload button to refresh the report
- Now that your page is refreshed, you can view the tiles/charts/graphs.
[tip] Each tile may have a clickable object or number, click into it to drill down deeper into the report! [/tip]
How to Export your Report
- Hover your mouse cursor over any available tile/chart/graph
- Click on the 3 vertical dots, then click Download Data
- Choose your file format for the download
- TXT, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV, JSON, HTML, Markdown, PNG
- Finally, click Download to save the file to your computer!
[tip] Click on the 3 vertical dots on the far top right of the Requests Analysis Report to export the data in a ZIP file for all of the tiles! The available options are CSV or PDF. [/tip]
Brief Overview of the Available Tiles
[tip] Cycle Time: Number of days from creation to completion of a work order. [/tip]