How to Calculate Uptime Percentage
With UpKeep, you can track the uptime/downtime of your equipment. On our Business Plus Plan, you have the ability to change the Status of your Assets between operational and not operational. You can even create custom offline statuses as well!
When the status is changed to not operational, our system begins adding that downtime to give you an uptime percentage – which your team can use to evaluate the health of your asset!
Otherwise, you can check your asset downtime!
[tip] Learn more about the importance of tracking asset/equipment downtime![/tip]
How to Change the Asset Status
- Go to your Assets/Units/Equipment Section
- Click on the desired Asset
- Change Status
- If Asset is Not Operational, it will be highlighted in Red on the list
How to see your Uptime Percentage
- Navigate to your Assets/Units/Equipment Section
- Uptime Percentage will be one of the table headers that you can select from your table customization button
How to Add Asset Status Categories
This will allow you to categorize why your asset was offline.
- Go to the Categories section
- Click on Asset Status
- Finally, select + Category to add a custom offline asset status!