How to Change your Language in UpKeep
Within the Web Application we have the ability to choose between English, Spanish, German, and Arabic. On the mobile application you can set your phone’s default language to change the language within the application.
How to Change your Language on Web
- Navigate to the Settings Tab
- Under General Settings select Language
- Select your desired Language
- The setting will then save
How to Change Language on Mobile
To change your Language on Mobile you will need to set the default language in your phone Settings.
- Go to your Phones Settings
- Select General
- Select Language & Region
- Select iPhone Language
- Select desired Language
- Go into UpKeep to see the desired Language!