How to Download/Print Your Work Order
With a mobile system you will no longer have to rely on pen and paper, but we do understand if you still need to print the occasional work order. Within UpKeep, you will have the option to either Print an individual Work Order PDF or you can multi-select work orders and download the PDFs.
If you’re looking to export your work orders onto a CSV or single PDF, click here.
How to Download/Print a Work Order
- Click into the desired Work Order
- Then, click on the 3 vertical Option Dots on the top right
- Select your PDF Option (with or without Update Notes)
How to Download/Print Multiple Work Orders
- Use the Multi-Select Function (the checkmark boxes on the left side!)
- Select the desired Work Orders
- Select Print PDF Options
- Choose With or Without Update Notes
- An email will be sent to you with the desired Work Orders
- Click the link in your email and download the Zipped File[tip] Please keep in mind that there is a limit of 50 work orders that you can select to have emailed to you in a zipped file each time! [/tip]
[tip] You can also filter your work orders and export them onto a single PDF file, then print it! Check out our article on exporting work orders! [/tip]