How to Duplicate Work Orders
With UpKeep, you have the ability to duplicate your work orders. Here are a couple of instances you might duplicate your work orders:
- If you want to create a similar work order and just change some of the elements (asset, location, the worker assigned, etc).
- If you would like to create new recurring work orders based on existing ones.
[tip] Once a repeating work order has been created, we can edit the date of an individual instance of the recurring Work Order, but cannot edit the frequency. Duplicating the work order is super handy in this case since you can change the schedule! [/tip]
How to Duplicate a Work Order
- On the “Work Orders” Section, select your desired Work Order.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right-hand side of the work order.
- Next, click Duplicate.
- Update existing details or add more details to the work order.
- Finally, once you’re done, click Update Work Order!
Here’s a GIF on the Web Application:
Here’s a GIF on the iOS Mobile App: