Parts & Inventory Management Software
Never run out of parts with the industry’s best equipment inventory management software
With our integrated inventory tracking app, you’ll never leave your storeroom empty-handed.
Equipment inventory tracking, made easy
Manage inventory with barcodes
Create a unique barcode for any part in one click. Then scan the barcode with a mobile device to view parts details.
Maintain stock of vital supplies
Assign a minimum quantity value to every part and get notified when that value is reached.
Add parts to work orders
When a part is used for a work order and that work order is closed, the inventory count is automatically updated.
Restock with purchase orders
Have parts managers create purchase orders. When approved, generate a PDF and send to your parts vendor.
Optimize your maintenance today.
Invite your whole team. Access core features.
Make maintenance agile with the inventory management app
- Manage inventory from anywhere.
Not at your computer? Use the inventory management app on your tablet or smartphone.
- Add parts on the go.
Technicians can add spare parts to work orders manually or by scanning a QR code with the mobile app.
- Message the storeroom.
Use UpKeep’s in-app messaging feature to request parts from storeroom managers.
UpKeep’s inventory management app is available for Apple and Android devices.
Used by inventory managers and maintenance professionals
- "UpKeep’s inventory management software makes it more convenient for our team to keep records of maintenance and inventory. I taught someone who had no computer experience to track inventory using UpKeep. Now, we are more on top of reordering items."
- "We used to use pen and paper for inventory management to ensure that we have the parts on hand when machines break. UpKeep’s parts and inventory tracking software is much better for keeping our storeroom up to date."
- UpKeep is great and lets you scan barcodes of inventory makes it easier to keep up when deliveries of parts arrive. It records all the maintenance that has been done on a vehicle, the parts used, and the cost."
- "UpKeep alerts you if you are low on inventory, which is a great help in avoiding backorders, or arriving at a service without having spare parts. After looking at many software systems, this one was the best value for us."