You have selected 0 features
Contact us for pricing, for 25+ users
For small- and medium-sized businesses that want advanced reporting around maintenance activities.
There are three user types that require a paid UpKeep license:
1. Admin Users — These users have the ability to add others to the account, accept or deny work requests, and edit work order details. They are the users that control the account. You can have multiple admins per account.
2. Technical Users — These users are typically technicians who close out work orders in the field. They can edit work orders they create but not other work orders. They can add pictures and status updates to work orders and create new work orders.
3. Limited Technical Users — These users have the same privileges as the technical user. The only exception is that they can only see work orders assigned to them — not other technical users on the account.
There are three user types that do not require a paid UpKeep license:
1. View Only Users — These users are typically supervisors who log in infrequently to view a snapshot of maintenance activity. They can also submit work requests and run reports.
2. Requester Users — These users can only submit work requests and view the status of those requests. They cannot see work orders, assets, parts, or any other data stored in the CMMS.
3. Third Party Users — These users are typically vendors and contractors. They can't actually sign into UpKeep. They can only submit updates to a specific work order they’re tagged on through a public link.
Start for free. Upgrade any time.