Building Maintenance and Management Software for Modern Businesses
The landscape for most businesses today is a competitive one. Technology helps everyone move faster than ever. Companies who embrace building maintenance and management software to streamline their work orders and improve cross-team communications will have an edge over the competition.
Building Maintenance Done Efficiently
Streamline Work Orders
Investing in a mobile-first solution like UpKeep will streamline your work orders, making the entire maintenance management process more efficient. An unlimited number of requesters can be added to your system, allowing anyone who requires a maintenance task easy access with UpKeep. These work orders can then be prioritized, tracked, and completed with real-time access to their progress.
Enable Cross-Team Functionality
Because of its intuitive, easy-to-use interface, UpKeep allows your maintenance team to easily work with administrators, technicians, and other departments. Full transparency into the system means that someone making a maintenance request can see the status of a work order, as well as when it was completed. If delays such as waiting for parts occur, then all team members can be notified of the delay and revised completion schedule.
Make Simplistic Maintenance a Reality
UpKeep is designed in a way that allows everyone in your organization to feel comfortable about using the solution. New maintenance technicians with little experience can easily access maintenance history, as well as find detailed instructions. Employees who are not technology-savvy can feel comfortable with the easy-to-use interface. Experienced maintenance managers can tap into the power of UpKeep to perform complex analysis and run comprehensive reports.
Maintenance and Servicing Becomes a Breeze
UpKeep is designed to be your right-hand, helping to automate scheduling of preventive maintenance tasks, prioritize reactive maintenance requests, and increase savings for your team.
Keep Multiple Facilities Organized
Oversee work orders across locations
Gone are the days of traveling to a central office to pick up work orders and physically returning to that location at the end of the day to report progress. Everything you need is in one centralized place.
Approve, assign, and batch common work orders by location
Maintenance managers are in control and can easily provide information to technicians on their phones.
Technicians can accomplish more in less time
Technicians simply access all needed background and work order details through UpKeep and can complete checklists.
Communicate with your technicians
If further problems are discovered or parts need to be replaced, onsite technicians can simply make those updates on their mobile devices to keep everyone informed and move onto the next task. As work orders are completed, they can be updated in real-time on UpKeep.
Improve Efficiency and Productivity with Inspection Scheduling
All PM details in one place
When it comes to preventive maintenance tasks, let UpKeep do all the remembering for you
Improve equipment reliability with recurring preventive maintenance
Simply schedule preventive maintenance tasks based on equipment performance, usage, or manufacturer’s recommendations. Once those dates come up, UpKeep will schedule those tasks for upcoming work days.
Never miss an important update
Technicians can easily see past completed work orders for reference. Clear work order histories provide accuracy into what has been completed, so your team is never lost.
Track Usage and Understand Machine Breakdowns
Data to inform critical decisions
As you enter more maintenance information into UpKeep over time, you’ll build a valuable database of information to make smarter business decisions.
Gain transparency and visibility
Review completed work orders and get a better understanding of the repair history of a critical asset. See patterns before they become problems
Root cause analysis in real-time
UpKeep tracks all of the data so you can understand how and why a machine has failed, allowing you to build in preventive maintenance tasks to avoid the problem before it occurs in the future.
UpKeep is Transforming Building Maintenance
As a mobile-first solution, UpKeep is transforming business maintenance from a manual, cumbersome process to a streamlined, efficient one. Take a look at what some of our customers have to say about our solution.
- Before Upkeep, we were on a paper system that was messy, unorganized, and inefficient. Now we’re able to utilize the request feature for our crews to submit work order requests with pictures indicating the issue that needs attention on over 25 units of heavy equipment.K-Co Enterprises
- Before using UpKeep we logged 60 to 70 work requests per month. Now we log 140 to 175 requests per month. UpKeep is made for maintenance but I also use it for security and cleaning. I use recurring work orders to set cleaning as a daily occurrence requirement and create a barcode for each room. When the team enters the room, they go through a maintenance/cleaning checklist that I set within UpKeep. Work, simplified!Salam Studio and Stores
- UpKeep is an affordable CMMS solution that delivers a ton of value. It is scalable and dependable and has a sleek and easy-to-use interface. The API feature allowed us to provide automated work order generation [in a customized way]. Upkeep allows importing and exporting assets, locations, and other data to spreadsheets, making it a breeze to manage our large set of resources.E-Transit
- I am able to track maintenance issues much more efficiently to ascertain if a bigger problem may be the main issue. The accessibility on my smart device makes this software a vital tool in daily operations.Vina Robles Amphitheatre
- We have over 1000 assets spread out over 6 locations and 13 buildings. UpKeep is fast, easy, and simple to use. The customer service is the best! Fast and competent replies to issues and feature requests. Ease of use for everybody.MORryde International