With the Coupa integration, you can…
- Easily integrate your purchase order processes between Coupa and UpKeep. With this two-way sync, every time you create a purchase order in Coupa it will automatically generate in UpKeep, and vice versa.
- Harness the power of both your CMMS and procurement management software to streamline sending purchase requests, reviewing purchases, and ordering parts.
UpKeep integrates with Coupa, an ERP Software, to focus on streamlining inventory and purchase orders for large enterprises.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing purchase order flow and align on how UpKeep and Coupa will operate in tandem.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow from Coupa to fire off purchase orders in UpKeep when they are created or updated in Coupa.
- Step 3: Set up triggers to create and update purchase orders in Coupa when they are altered in UpKeep.
- Step 4: Test the integration with your CSM.
- Step 5: You’re good to go! UpKeep and Coupa are now in constant communication, so purchase orders in both systems will be updated automatically.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the Coupa integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]
Simplify your maintenance, today.
Startfor free. Upgrade any time.