With the QuickBooks Online integration, you can…
- Boost communication between your accounting and project management teams.
- Provide your technicians, or remote team members, with real-time access to financial data.
- Generate invoices in UpKeep that sync with QuickBooks when they’re ready to send out.
UpKeep’s integration with QuickBooks aids both the accountants and project managers in keeping track of project cost data. Streamline data collection and flow and eliminate double-entry by mirroring financial statements within UpKeep itself.
How it Works
- Step 1: Connect with your dedicated Customer Success Manager to understand your existing accounting flow and align on how UpKeep and QuickBooks Online will operate together.
- Step 2: Create the integration flow between UpKeep and QuickBooks Online to generate invoices from UpKeep when work orders are closed.
- Step 3: Assign a job to a technician. Upon completion of the task, they’ll enter cost data (labor, transportation, parts, etc.) when closing the work order. Once the work order is closed, UpKeep will fire off a QuickBooks invoice that you can easily send to your end customer.
- Step 4: You’re good to go! Accountants can work out of QuickBooks Online with confidence that all invoices from UpKeep are accounted for.
- Must have UpKeep’s Enterprise Plan.
- Must have purchased the QuickBooks Online integration from the App Integration Marketplace.
- Must have the online version of QuickBooks.
Effort Required: Medium
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]
Simplify your maintenance, today.
Startfor free. Upgrade any time.