Webhooks with UpKeep
Integrate your software using Webhooks
Why Use Webhooks?
- You don’t have to wait any amount of time to get the data you need
- Enables you to push data in real-time and sync your applications with UpKeep as events are taking place within your account
How it Works
- Step 1: Create a “Catch Hook”: This will be the endpoint which will get triggered by events and sent your event data. This can either be a custom endpoint that your engineering team creates or you can use a more simple solution like Zapier to help create one.
- Step 2: Copy the URL created from your webhook into your clipboard: You’ll need it for Step 5.
- Step 3: Send data from UpKeep to that webhook and add webhook under the “Settings” page in your UpKeep account
- Step 4: Create a title and select “Let me choose individually”
- Step 5: Paste in the URL from step 2 into the “Endpoint”
- Step 6: Activate your webhook
Please note: This integration is only available for UpKeep Business Plus Customers. Learn more here.
For more information about this integration please contact us at [email protected]